Processing of personal data
The company CE Online Systems s.r.o. processes your personal data because such processing is necessary for the performance of a Contract for the Provision of Services, on the basis of which you are provided with hosting services. You can find more detailed information with regard to the processing of your personal data below.
- CONTROLLER’S IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
- The controller of your personal data is the company CE Online Systems s.r.o., with registered office at Sodomkova 1579/5, Hostivař, 102 00 Praha 10, company registration number: 242 15 376, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, entry no. 189405 (‘Controller’).
- The Controller’s contact details are as follows: address for service Sodomkova 5, Prague 10, 102 00, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +420 246 035 835.
- The Controller has not designated a data protection officer.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact that this processing is necessary for:
- The performance of a contract between you and the Controller or in order for the Controller to take steps prior to entering into such a contract within the meaning of article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (‘Regulation’);
- The compliance with legal obligations which the Controller is subject to within the meaning of article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, i.e. compliance with the Controller’s legal duties laid down by generally binding legislation, in particular by Act no. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended, Act no. 586/1992 Coll., on Income Taxes, as amended, and Act no. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of processing of your personal data is the performance of a contract between you and the Controller, including regulation of liability for defects, or the Controller adopting measures prior to entering into such a contract, and further compliance by the Controller with associated public law duties.
- The Controller does not use automated individual decision-making within the meaning of article 22 of the Regulation.
- PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data shall be processed for as long as rights and obligations arising from the contract are effective, and further for the period necessary for the purposes of archiving in accordance with respective generally binding legislation, but no longer than the period specified by generally binding legislation.
- OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Persons forming a holding company with the Controller and persons securing technical or organisational activities for the Controller in accordance with the Controller’s instructions and persons securing accounting services for the Controller in accordance with the Controller’s instructions (processors of personal data) shall be other recipients of your personal data.
- Financial administration bodies or other respective authorities may also be receipients of your personal data for compliance with obligations arising from legislation in circumtances where the Controller is so required by generally binding legislation.
- The Controller does not intend to pass on your personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Under the conditions specified in the Regulation, you have a right to request that the Controller provides access to your personal data, a right of correction or deletion of your personal data or limitation of its processing, a right to raise an objection against the processing of your personal data and further a right to transferability of your personal data.
- If you suspect that the processing of your personal data has breached or is breaching the Regulation, you have a right, amongst other things, to complain to the supervisory office.
- You are not required to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement of the conclusion and performance of a contract and without the provision of your personal data, it is not possible to conclude a contract or for the Controller to perform it.